Black Nitride Mil Spec Gas Tube (Rifle Length)
Our Black Nitride gas tubes are made out of Mil-Spec 304 stainless steel and then are Nitride treated for greater heat resistance, corrosion resistance, and lower reflection. These gas tubes are great for all calibers, including .223, 5.56, 300 blackout, 5.45x39, 7.62x39 or any other AR15 variant. The low glare black gas tubes eliminate any glare underneath the hand guard. Black Nitride is also known as SBN, melonite, QPQ and so forth. Comes with Roll pin.
Made in USA
Stripped AR-15 Upper Receiver - FDE Cerakote
- Magpul FDE Cerakote
- 7075-T6 Aluminum
- A3 Flat Top
- M4 Feedramps
Add a plain or engraved port door + forward assist kit from the drop down menu.
Choose one of our upper engraving graphics from the drop down menu.
Complete Nickel Teflon Upper Receiver (M4 Flat Top) w/ Blemishes
Electroless Nickel Teflon has continually proven to outperform traditional Anodizing and Phosphate coatings by leaps and bounds! The increased reliability, corrosion resistance and ease of maintenance make this upgrade a no-brainer.
PLEASE NOTE: These uppers are being sold at a discounted rate due to minor imperfection in the base metal. These imperfections are very common but are usually hidden when anodized. Nickel Teflon does not hide them as well. In no way shape or form will these blemishes affect functionality.
- Forged & machined by Cerro Forge (Key Hole)
- Machined From mil-spec 7075 T6 forging
- M4 feed ramps
- Proprietary electroless nickel teflon finish
- 100% increase in corrosion resistance compared to MIL-A-8625 hard coat anodizing
- 240% increase in lubricity compared to MIL-A-8625 hard coat anodizing
- 160% increase in lubricity over hard chrome
Nickel Teflon will buff out and produce polished spots on contact/friction points. When using a clamshell type receiver block, the contact points may cause slight discoloring on the exterior of the receiver. This of course is strictly cosmetic. However, if you're trying to avoid discoloration then we recommend using a (pin type) receiver vise. The inside diameter for barrel extension is slightly undersized for a tighter fit to the barrel and a more accurate rifle.
- Run it longer and harder - Lubrication optional. If you decide to use lube you won't notice when it dries up. The natural lubricity of Nickel Teflon has a much lower coefficient of friction than phosphate treated steel with lube applied.
- Lubricity and wear resistance - Lubricity plays an essential role in optimizing wear resistance and longevity. Nickel Teflon has a .05 Coefficient Of Friction (COF), creating a surface more slick than Anodizing, Hard Chrome or even Nickel Boron.
- Longevity - Has a Hardness of Rockwell 54. Guaranteed not to peal or flake
- Ease of maintenance - No scrubbing required. Carbon fouling literally just wipes off with a rag.
- Corrosion resistance - We apply a proprietary Electroless Nickel substrate with a higher than average phosphorus content, giving the coating a barrier that's practically impenetrable by corrosion.
Toolcraft Phosphate 158 MPI M16 Bolt Carrier Group
This MPI 158 phosphate BCG from Toolcraft is a perfect choice for your AR15, M4 or M16 build. Made from mil-spec carpenter No. 158® steel in the bolt and 8620 tool steel in the carrier, this shot-peened BCG is one of the most reliable, well-made carrier groups in the industry. It comes with a lifetime warranty, too, making it ideal for any enthusiast.
- Mil-spec carpenter No. 158® steel (bolt)
- 8620 tool steel (carrier)
- Shot-peened, MPI bolt
- Chrome-lined carrier and gas key
- Mil-spec extractor spring, black extractor insert & Viton O-ring
- Tool steel extractor
- Shrouded firing pin
- Mil-spec 4130 steel gas key attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked
- Caliber: .223 / 5.56 / 300 Blackout
The Right To Bear team believes in quality and reliability when purchasing a bolt carrier group. That's why we only sell fully assembled Toolcraft BCGs. We don't add any inferior plating to raw carriers or use random bolts to complete our setups. Everything is assembled by Toolcraft, inspected by our team and sold straight to the customer. Contact us if you have any questions or concerns!
Right To Bear 11.5" 5.56 Gov Carbine Length Barrel
This 5.56 chambered 11.5 inch Government Profile Barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish and QPQ coated M4 feed ramp extension.
Quench Polish Quench (QPQ) is a specialized type of nitrocarburizing case hardening that increases corrosion resistance. It is sometimes known by the brand name of Tufftride, Tenifer Black Nitride or Melonite. QPQ is a huge improvement over Chrome Lined barrels. Unlike chrome lining, where the chrome is built up on the surface, QPQ converts the surface without the risk of dimensional build up. The technique is used when two or more of the following properties are required in a work piece:
- Length - 11.5"
- Material - 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Profile - Government
- Finish - QPQ Corrosion Resistant
- Gas System Length - Carbine
- Gas Block Journal - .750" Gas Block Journal
- Twist Rate - 1/7 Twist
- Muzzle - 1/2x28 Threaded
- Weight - 20.5oz
Magpul MOE AR-15 Pistol Grip - FDE
The MOE Grip (Magpul Original Equipment) is a drop-in upgrade for the standard AR15/M4 pistol grip. The ergonomic, hand filling design combines aggressive texturing with storage core capability. With a similar shape to a 'medium' sized MIAD, the one-piece reinforced polymer construction provides simplicity and a reduced cost while still maintaining the durability needed to withstand operational environments. The MOE Grip accepts optional Storage Cores for gear stowage and includes a basic grip cap.
All mounting hardware is included. Made in the U.S.A.
Anderson Manufacturing Lightweight Upper Receiver w/ Slick Slide
Machined from 7075 T6 aluminum, this lightweight upper receiver from Anderson Manufacturing features no forward assist or dust cover. Made to mil-spec and compatible with multiple calibers, this upper receiver comes in Type III black hard coat anodized finish. Match it with one of our lower receivers for a perfect fit.
- No forward assist or dust cover
- 7075 T6 aluminum forging
- Type III hard coat anodized finish
- Compatible with all AR15 calibers except .458 SOCOM
If you have questions or concerns about the fit and function of this lightweight upper receiver, be sure to contact us!
Choose one of our upper engraving graphics from the drop down menu.
See reference "CHART B" tab above.
Tactical Superiority Complete AR15 LPK
This complete lower parts kit from Tactical Superiority is retail packaged and includes everything you need to complete your lower receiver.
- Pistol grip, grip screws & lock washer
- Hammer & trigger springs
- Hammer, trigger & takedown pins
- Disconnector & disconnector spring
- Selector & selector spring
- Detent spring & selector
- Take down detent
- Bolt catch, buffer, spring & roll pin
- Magazine catch, spring & button
- Front pivot pin
- Buffer retainer pin & spring
PMAG (40 Round) AR/M4 GEN M3, 5.56x45 Magazine
The next-generation PMAG 40 GEN M3 is a 40-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons. Along with expanded feature set and compatibility, the GEN M3 incorporates new material technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced strength, durability, and reliability to exceed rigorous military performance specifications.
While the GEN M3 is optimized for Colt-spec AR15/M4 platforms, modified internal and external geometry also permits operation with a range of additional weapons such as the HK® 416/MR556A1/M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN® SCAR™ MK 16/16S, and others.
The PMAG 40 GEN M3 features a long-life stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, and simple tool-less disassembly to ease cleaning.
In addition, a redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons. Low profile ribs and new aggressive front and rear texture gives positive control of the GEN M3 in all environments, and a paint pen dot matrix has been added to the bottom panel of the body to allow easy marking by the end user for identification. The new, easy to disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection, but is slightly slimmer than before for better compatibility with tight double and triple magazine pouches. An included pop-off Impact/Dust Cover can optionally be used to minimize debris intrusion and protect against potential damage to the top cartridge during storage and transit.
PLEASE NOTE: THAT WE WILL NOT SHIP THIS ITEM TO: CA, CO, CT, HI, MA, MD, NJ & NY
FAXON FIREARMS 14.5" PENCIL, 5.56 NATO, Mid-Length, 4150 QPQ
Our pencil lightweight barrels are the lightest in the industry. Don't take just our word for it, major companies like Robar, Mag Tactical, and others choose Faxon pencils for their ideal balance of weight and performance. The slim muzzle device measures .620" in diameter, which allows a gas block and barrel nut to slide over the muzzle device. As the 3-port muzzle break has been pinned and welded, the OAL of this barrel is 16".
- Barrel Material: 4150 CMV Steel
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 5.56
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 16" OAL
- Barrel Profile: Pencil
- Barrel Gas System: Mid
- Inside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Outside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas Block Diameter: .625"
- Gas Port Diameter: .078
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Weight: 1.24 lbs Including Muzzle Device
- Magnetic Particle Inspected!
- 11-degree Target Crown
Spikes Tactical Enhanced Lower Parts Kit w/ Nickel Boron Trigger (Black)
If you're looking for the highest quality and most durable Lower Parts Kit on the market with all of the upgrades, look no further. The Spike's Tactical Enhanced LPK was designed for the end user who demands the most longevity possible out of the parts in their rifles. The core of the Spike's Enhanced LPK is the ST Battle Trigger which is a single stage Mil-Spec trigger, rounded hammer, and disconnector that's plated with Nickel Boron to give the Battle Trigger a very smooth and crisp trigger pull that breaks at around 5 lbs and gets even smoother the more you shoot it.
The Battle Trigger is held in place via KNS Gen II Mod II Anti-Rotation pins which keep the hammer and trigger pins from walking out (a problem in some 9mm ARs and full auto M4/M16s) and keeps the pin holes from enlarging and "egg-holing" after years and years of use. And we've also included an Ambidextrous Safety Selector, our ST Billet Trigger guard with set screw, and our Ergo grip featuring our Spike's Spider logo.
The Spike's Enhanced LPK also features a Mil-Spec bolt catch, mag catch, and mag catch button. As well as utilizing Mil-Spec detents, plungers, pins, and springs. We also include quality spiral roll pins for the trigger guard and bolt catch as well as a ¼" allen screw and washer for the Ergo grip.
This is the best Lower Parts Kit on the market that you can put in your lower. Everything is here that you need to save you money on parts and shipping costs. Order one today to bring your lower to its fullest potential.
- KNS Gen II Mod II Anti-Rotation pins
- Spike's Billet Trigger Guard
- ST Battle Trigger
- Ambi Safety Selector
- Spike's Billet Trigger guard w/Set screw
- KNS Gen II Mod II Anti-Rotation pins
- ST Battle trigger with Nickel Boron Coated Mil-Spec Single Stage Trigger, Disconnect, and Rounded hammer
- Ambi Safety Selector
- Mil-Spec bolt catch, mag catch, and mag catch button
- Mil-Spec detents, plungers, pins, and springs
- Quality Spiral roll pins for trigger guard and bolt catch
- 1/4 Allen screw with washer for grip
- Spike's Tactical Lifetime Warranty
Superlative Arms .750" - Rifle Length Adjustable Piston System - Set Screw, Melonited
- The pressure used in the block is reduced only to the amount required to drive the bolt carrier. The remaining gas / pressure are bled out of the block allowing the system to run much cleaner and cooler.
- Reduction of felt recoil.
- Patent pending adjustment detent is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination.
- The gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore there is no erosion or seizing of the screw / no loss of detent due to carbon build up. Although it is removable, we have added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the screw all the way out.
- When using SBR's and / or suppressors the bleed off port allows the excessive pressure to be exhausted out of the block reducing blow back.
- Firearm Type: AR15
- Gas Length: Rifle Length
- Barrel Diameter: 0.750"
- Weight: 12.8 oz.
- Piston Block Attachment Type: Solid, Set Screw
- Piston Block Material and Finish: 416 SS, Melonite
- Carrier: Ion Bonded, 1 pc. Carrier w/ Skis and Dimpled Key
- Gas Adjustment: (Patent Pending) 30 Locked Positions, Front Of Block
- Bleed Off Port: (Patent Pending) Front Of Block
- NOT 300 BLK RATED! Dedicated SKU# Coming Soon
- Piston Block Assembly
- Carrier (bolt not included).
- (1) 3/32" X 6" Hex Key (tool to adjust gas screw)
- (1) 9/64" X 6" Hex key (tool to install/remove gas block plug)
- (1) Bushing and insert tool (Just an extra.... we have had some requests. Use at your discretion).
- Installation Instructions & QR Code For Video Tutorial