A common misconception about buying a gun online is the "online loophole”. THIS IS FALSE! Because all firearms must be shipped to an FFL dealer first for processing, they CAN NOT be shipped directly to you the customer.
Choose your very own firearm from our wide selection. We carry a variety of rifles, pistols, shotguns, and more. Keep in mind firearms and 100% lower receivers must ship to an FFL. Your local FFL will handle the transfer to your possession.
Upon checkout you will be prompted to select and find a local/ affordable FFL dealer you would like to use. We recommend you contact the FFL and make sure they will receive the firearm(s) for you and are not closed for business or are otherwise not receiving transfers. Do not assume a dealer / FFL will receive a firearm for you, contact them first.
All firearms must be shipped to an FFL dealer first for processing, they cannot be shipped directly to you the customer. Please note we will send the entire order to the selected FFL. If you have any questions you can reach us at: FFL@RightToBear.com.
Please allow additional lead time for FFL items to ship. Go to your chosen FFL and wrap up any paperwork that may be remaining. From there you can take your gun home and enjoy it!
You must be 21 or older to purchase an FFL Item/ Firearm.
RightToBear.com will not be responsible for packages returned to us that are refused delivery, and you will be liable for additional shipping charges to re-ship your order. Never ship us an FFL item. IF we authorize a return, the item can only be shipped to us from another FFL.
We DO NOT accept returns on FFL Items/ Firearms.
- Can a gun be sent to my house? No, all firearms must be sent to a FFL (federal firearms license) dealer.
- Do I need to have a background check? Yes, all firearms purchases require a federally mandated background check to be completed by the FFL dealer at the time the firearm is picked up.
- Can I have the background check done before buying a gun? No, the background check must be completed at the time the firearm is transferred from the FFL dealer to you.
- Do I need to have a license? Most states do not have a licensing requirement, but some local or state laws require a gun license. Right to Bear recommends you check with your local FFL dealer or refer to the NRA-ILA to check your state’s gun laws.
- Do I need to have a concealed carry permit? No, you do not need a carry permit to buy a gun online.
- Is it legal to buy a gun online? Yes! It is entirely legal to purchase a firearm online, but the firearm must be shipped to a licensed FFL dealer.
- Why does the firearm need to be shipped to a FFL? The Gun Control Act of 1968 outlined new rules for selling and transferring firearms. As a result, it is now federal law to have all firearms shipped to a FFL dealer so the person the firearm is being transferred to can fill out the proper paperwork and complete the required background check.
- Can I ship you my FFL Item? Never ship us an FFL item. IF we authorize a return, the item can only be shipped to us from another FFL.
- Will all my NON-FFL and FFL items ship together? FFL items may ship separately from the rest of your order. Please allow additional lead time for FFL items to ship. If you place an order containing NON-FFL items and an FFL item, you may receive separate tracking numbers for both orders.