RTB Complete Lightweight Bolt Carrier Group - Black Nitride
Featuring our new Right To Bear Lightweight 5.56/.223 BCG, weighing in at approximately 8.9 Ounces, or 252.5 Grams for you lightweight build fanatics! Using our low mass Bolt Carrier Group creates less reciprocating mass moving back and forth inside the action, which reduces recoil significantly. Our lightweight carrier also allows proper cycling with less gas. When used in conjunction with an adjustable gas block & a reduced power buffer spring, you can tune the gas way down, which will reduce muzzle rise and carbon build up.
The increased lubricity from the Black Nitride process allows you to take full advantage of its lightweight profile. The slick surface combined with our lightweight carrier, creates very little resistance and allows the rifle to cycle smoother and increases reliability.
- Caliber: .223 / 5.56 / 300 Blackout
- Enhanced 9310 Steel (Bolt)
- 8620 Tool Steel (Carrier)
- Mil-Spec Extractor Spring, black extractor insert, Viton O-Ring
- Tool Steel Extractor
- Shrouded Firing Pin
- Mil-Spec Gas Key (4130 Steel) attached with Grade 8 hardware and Properly staked
- Bolt is shot Peened and MPI
- Weight: 8.9 Ounces / 252.5 Grams!
- Black Nitride Finish
- Lifetime Warranty (you break it, we replace it)
- Maximum Purchase:
- 4 units