Right To Bear 8.3" 9mm Straight Profile Barrel - Modern Series, 1/2x28 Muzzle Thread
This 9mm chambered 8.3" Straight Profile Barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish and requires No gas block or tube.
Quench Polish Quench (QPQ) is a specialized type of nitrocarburizing case hardening that increases corrosion resistance. It is sometimes known by the brand name of Tufftride, Tenifer Black Nitride, or Melonite. QPQ is a huge improvement over Chrome Lined barrels. Unlike chrome lining, where the chrome is built up on the surface, QPQ converts the surface without the risk of dimensional build-up. The technique is used when two or more of the following properties are required in a workpiece.
- Designed to work with both Colt/RR and Glock style AR builds
- Compatible with standard mil-spec uppers and dedicated uppers
- 9mm on an AR15 platform operates by blowback and does not need a gas block or gas tube
- Integrated feed ramp and barrel extension
- IMPORTANT: A .223/5.56 flash hider will not have enough clearance for a 9mm round to pass
- Before installing a muzzle device, ensure a 9mm round will drop freely through the muzzle device bore
|Material||4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium|
|Finish||QPQ Corrosion Resistant|
|Gas System Length||Blowback
|Gas Block Journal||None|
|Muzzle Thread||1/2x28 TPI|
|Target Crown||11 Degree|