Toolcraft Phosphate 158 MPI M16 Bolt Carrier Group
This MPI 158 phosphate BCG from Toolcraft is a perfect choice for your AR15, M4 or M16 build. Made from mil-spec carpenter No. 158® steel in the bolt and 8620 tool steel in the carrier, this shot-peened BCG is one of the most reliable, well-made carrier groups in the industry. It comes with a lifetime warranty, too, making it ideal for any enthusiast.
- Mil-spec carpenter No. 158® steel (bolt)
- 8620 tool steel (carrier)
- Shot-peened, MPI bolt
- Chrome-lined carrier and gas key
- Mil-spec extractor spring, black extractor insert & Viton O-ring
- Tool steel extractor
- Shrouded firing pin
- Mil-spec 4130 steel gas key attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked
- Caliber: .223 / 5.56 / 300 Blackout
The Right To Bear team believes in quality and reliability when purchasing a bolt carrier group. That's why we only sell fully assembled Toolcraft BCGs. We don't add any inferior plating to raw carriers or use random bolts to complete our setups. Everything is assembled by Toolcraft, inspected by our team and sold straight to the customer. Contact us if you have any questions or concerns!
- Maximum Purchase:
- 10 units