Toolcraft Nickel Boron BCG 158 Steel Bolt Carrier Group
This Nickel Boron 158 BCG from Toolcraft features an MPI bolt and M16 carrier, and comes with a lifetime warranty. Built to military specifications, it stays true to the Toolcraft name of quality, durability and best-in-industry. The bolt is made from mil-spec carpenter 158 steel, shot peened and magnetic particle inspected, while its carrier is made from 8620 tool steel. All components are pre-polished before being plated by UCT and then polished again for a high shine.
The RTB team does quality checks on every bolt carrier group we receive, and we inspect everything before putting it up for sale. We don't blend Toolcraft carriers with random bolts or use raw carriers. Be wary of other companies that purchase just carriers from Toolcraft and then assemble BCGs with random bolts! Even worse, some companies get their carriers raw and use inferior plating or coating. Contact us if you have any questions about this Toolcraft BCG, and save when you shop at Right To Bear. Don't forget that BCGs from Toolcraft come with a lifetime warranty!
- Mil-spec carpenter No. 158® steel (bolt)
- 8620 tool steel (carrier)
- Mil-Spec extractor spring, black extractor insert, Viton O-ring
- Tool steel extractor
- Shrouded firing pin
- Mil-Spec gas key (4130 steel) attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked
- Caliber: .223 / 5.56 / 300 Blackout
- Bolt is shot Peened and MPI
- Toolcraft has all BCG components pre-polished before being plated by UCT and then post polished for an incredible shine
- Maximum Purchase:
- 5 units