RTB Complete 16" .22LR Upper Receiver | A2 | 15" M-LOK | With Bolt Carrier Group and Charging Handle
This Complete 16 inch M-LOK upper receiver comes with our RTB 15 inch free float handguard and is built with only the best Mil-Spec components. The heart of this upper is comprised of a 4150 barrel and the bolt is made of all stainless steel construction and we use an anti-jamb dedicated 22 charging handle.
- LENGTH - 16.1"
- PROFILE - M4
- Material and Finish - 4140 CrMo, Salt Bath Nitride Finish
- GAS SYSTEM LENGTH - None
- TWIST RATE - 1/16 TWIST
- MUZZLE - 1/2X28 TPI
- WEIGHT - 1.8 lbs
Bolt Carrier Group:
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Designed to work with all CMMG and RTB .22LR barrels
- long lasting and reliable
- Machined from a Mil-Spec 7075 T6 forging Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III
- M4 Feed ramps
- Made in the U.S.A.
- MATERIAL: HARD COAT ANODIZED ALUMINUM HANDGUARD, ALUMINUM BARREL NUT
- PRECISION BORE
- ACCEPTS M-LOK RAIL SECTIONS & ACCESSORIES
- 7075-T6 BARREL NUT
- RAIL LENGTH IS MEASURED ALONG THE TOP
- INNER DIAMETER: 1.36"
- Durable polymer construction with a filled-in, reinforced channel
- .22 ARC Mil-Spec style
- Anti-Jam Charging Handle Assembly
Uppers may present light fouling from our quality control process and/or test firing
All semi-auto rimfire firearms operate best with quality copper plated and full powered or high velocity 22lr ammunition.
Although .22lr AR builds do not utilize the functionality of a buffer or buffer spring, we still recommend using both to provide a stopping point/wall that prevents the 22 bolt carrier from moving rearward. Using a buffer and buffer spring will prevent light primer strikes. This is true for all Ciener/Atchisson 22 pattern platforms.