FAXON FIREARMS 14.5" GUNNER, 5.56 NATO, Mid-Length, 4150 QPQ
The GUNNER (all caps, as it is that awesome) is the pinnacle of performance, weight, balance, and value. Designed by our competition shooting staff for those who value performance and versatility, the GUNNER profile is a blend of two of the best performing profiles of all time, Gov't and Pencil.
Proving that every once and awhile, the Government can do something right, the GUNNER's profile from the extension to the gas block mimics that delicious taper. From there, common sense takes over and the GUNNER moves to a .625" gas block journal and our famed pencil profile out front.
Removing the weight from the front of the barrel ensures maximum versatility and keeps material to the rear to maximize heat resistance and mitigate whip.
- Barrel Material: 4150
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 14.5"
- Barrel Profile: GUNNER Light Hybrid
- Barrel Gas System: Mid Length
- Inside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Outside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas Block Diameter: .625"
- Gas Port Diameter: .081"
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Weight: 1.20 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected!
- 11-degree Target Crown