ANODIZED AR15 80% Lower Receiver - Optional Engravings ^
RTB is now offering anodized 80% lower receivers pre-engraved with whatever serial number and manufacturer information you want. We typically engrave to a depth of .01" and you will need to fill out the following information in the text boxes above:
You can have any of the 5 lines below engraved. Pick and choose if you like, but we recommend using all of them. We recommend using all capital letters, but we will engrave exactly what you type.
1. Name of Person or Entity (This can be your personal name, trust name, etc.)
2. City & State
3. Model (This can be whatever you want) **DEFAULT PREFIX = "MOD:"
4. Caliber ("MULTI" is a good choice but you can choose whatever caliber you want) **DEFAULT PREFIX = "CAL:"
5. Serial Number (This should be unique and should not match any of the serial numbers that you currently own or have manufactured. If you add the same lower multiple times, we will continue the serial number sequence for you.) **DEFAULT PREFIX = "S/N:"
***YOU MUST SPECIFICALLY REQUEST IN THE "ORDER COMMENTS" SECTION THAT WE ARE NOT TO ENGRAVE THE DEFAULT PREFIXES IF YOU DO NOT WANT THEM.***
PLEASE NOTE: We are not lawyers and we do not keep up with your local or state laws. The information above is only provided as a general reference. It is the responsibility of the manufacturer to do their due diligence and make sure they are staying in compliance with local and state laws. Laws are updated and changed often; make sure you are up to date. We cannot and will not provide any legal advice as we are not lawyers.
Cerro 80% Lower Specs:
- 80% Machined (Just needs trigger well and safety machined)
- 7075 Aluminum
- T6 Heat Treated
- Magwells are flared and broached
- Raw aluminum finish
- Cerro Forge (Key Hole may or may not be machined off)
Please note: Some states may not allow you to legally manufacture a firearm. Please be sure to do your due diligence and make sure you are following your state and local laws before attempting to manufacture a firearm. This is not intended and should not be construed as an advertisement or offer for sale of any of our products to New Jersey residents or any person in New Jersey.
- Maximum Purchase:
- 20 units
ENGRAVING REFERENCE CHART
Our direct diode fiber laser engraving produces an extremely good looking and contrasting white mark on Anodized or Cerakoted surfaces
CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE
CLICK HERE TO SEE ACTUAL SAMPLES OF SURFACE ENGRAVING