16" M4 Profile Barrel 5.56 (Carbine) with RTB M-LOK Free Float Handguard - 15"
v WHAT YOU GET v
- 1 x RTB M-LOK Free Float Handguard - 15"
- 1 x 16" M4 Profile Barrel 5.56 (Carbine)
The M-Lok system allows users to customize the handguard with rail sections and direct mount accessories. The handguard is constructed of 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum and finished with a Mil-Spec type III hard coat black anodizing.
RTB M-LOK Free Float Handguard - 15":
Or choose from 5 Cerakote options: Flat Dark Earth, Sniper Grey, Tungsten, Burnt Bronze, OD Green
- MATERIAL: HARD COAT ANODIZED/CERAKOTED ALUMINUM HANDGUARD, ALUMINUM BARREL NUT
- PRECISION BORE
- ACCEPTS M-LOK RAIL SECTIONS & ACCESSORIES
- 7075-T6 BARREL NUT
- RAIL LENGTH IS MEASURED ALONG THE TOP
- INNER DIAMETER: 1.36"
This 5.56 chambered 16" M4 Profile Barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish and QPQ coated M4 feed ramp extension.
Quench Polish Quench (QPQ) is a specialized type of nitrocarburizing case hardening that increases corrosion resistance. It is sometimes known by the brand name of Tufftride, Tenifer Black Nitride or Melonite. QPQ is a huge improvement over Chrome Lined barrels. Unlike chrome lining, where the chrome is built up on the surface, QPQ converts the surface without the risk of dimensional build up.
- Length - 16"
- Material - 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- 11-Degree Target Crown - Further improve accuracy
- Profile - M4
- Finish - QPQ Corrosion Resistant
- Gas System Length - Carbine
- Gas Block Journal - .750" Gas Block Journal
- Twist Rate - 1/7 Twist
- Muzzle - 1/2x28 Threaded
- Weight - 28oz