16" M4 Profile Barrel 5.56 (Carbine) + FREE .750 Gas Block + Gas Tube
v WHAT YOU GET v
- 1 x Gas Tube (Carbine-length)
- 1x Low Profile Micro Gas Block, .750"
- 1 x 16" M4 Profile Barrel 5.56 (Carbine)
Low Profile Micro Gas Block, .750"
- Low Profile Size Fits Underneath Most Free Float Handguards
- Precision Machined from Steel to Exacting Tolerances for Optimal Fit on .750" Diameter Barrels at the Gas PorT
- Includes Gas Tube Roll Pin, Serrated Self-locking Set Screws, and Installation Tool
Carbine-Length Gas Tube With Roll PinIncludes Carbine length gas tube and the 5/64" x 5/16" gas tube roll pin.
This 5.56 chambered 16" M4 Profile Barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish and QPQ coated M4 feed ramp extension.
Quench Polish Quench (QPQ) is a specialized type of nitrocarburizing case hardening that increases corrosion resistance. It is sometimes known by the brand name of Tufftride, Tenifer Black Nitride or Melonite. QPQ is a huge improvement over Chrome Lined barrels. Unlike chrome lining, where the chrome is built up on the surface, QPQ converts the surface without the risk of dimensional build up.
- Length - 16"
- Material - 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- 11-Degree Target Crown - Further improve accuracy
- Profile - M4
- Finish - QPQ Corrosion Resistant
- Gas System Length - Carbine
- Gas Block Journal - .750" Gas Block Journal
- Twist Rate - 1/7 Twist
- Muzzle - 1/2x28 Threaded
- Weight - 28oz