SB Tactical Adjustable PDW Pistol Stabilizing Brace - Black
Designed in conjunction with Maxim Defense, the SBPDW Pistol Stabilizing Brace® is 3-position adjustable and compatible with mil-spec bolt carrier groups and carbine buffers.
- 3-postion adjustable
- Complete assembly, ready-to-install, including a proprietary buffer tube (does not include buffer/spring)
- Compatible with mil-spec bolt carrier groups and carbine buffers/springs
- QD attachment point at 6 o'clock position on housing
- ATF compliant, US veteran designed and proudly made in the USA
- Product Includes: complete assembly, adjustable nylon strap
- The end plate and castle nut are integral to the assembly
- Castle nut wrenches are often steel. The SBPDW buffer tube/castle nut assembly is aluminum. Care must be taken during installation / removal to avoid damaging the nut.
- Space between rods is 1.175"
- Depth of the tube is 6.920"
- Not compatible with Freedom Ordnance FX-9 lowers or SIG M400/516 lowers with integral QD sockets
- Maximum Purchase:
- 50 units