You can directly attach to KeyMod™ version, with a low-profile length for increased mobility and decreased "snag" factor. The forward angle increases the rigidity of the forearm, while providing a more natural wrist angle. It can be mounted in reverse angle to increase control when grabbing handguard and grip. Flat sides with aggressive texture give better yaw control to the shooter during firing and non-firing manipulations. Anchor and bolt system offers a simple robust design, while maintaining a lightweight 1.9 ounces. Made in the U.S.A., manufactured from high quality, impact resistant polymers.
A T15 Torx Driver (not supplied) is needed for proper install. To install, follow these steps:
- Insert tool (T15 Torx™ driver) into the screw from under the BCM® KeyMod™ Vertical Grip
- Push tool into the screw to extend the KeyMod™ anchor, making it protrude from the top.
- Align the anchors in the two selected large holes of the desired KeyMod™ slots. Grip can be installed in your desired orientation, angled forward or back.
- After the anchor is inserted, slide the BCM® Vertical Grip forward until it travels no further.
- Push the BCM Vertical Grip against rail, engaging the accessory's recoil lugs to the intersecting KeyMod™ opening.
- With the recoil lugs engaged, tighten the screw to snug the anchor (approximately 40 Inch-lbs. plus quarter turn).
- Ensure there is no wiggle or forward/backward movement once tight.
*Blue thread locker may be used on threaded fasteners.