Spikes Tactical Bolt Carrier Group HPT/MPI (5.56)
Spike's Tactical Complete Bolt Carrier Group ( BCG ). Comes complete with Bolt Carrier, Bolt and Firing Pin. , Chrome Lined, Military Spec. Heavy Phosphate Coated, and feature a properly staked gas key. BCGs are machined from Carpenter 158 Steel. Gas Keys are also hardened. HPT/MPI Bolt. These are the heavier M16 Bolt Carrier group and will work with any semi auto or full auto AR15 or M16. Comes with Spikes Tactical's lifetime warranty!
- Mil-Spec 8620 tool steel M16 bolt carrier w/shrouded firing pin
- Carrier has 188.8.131.52 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish inside and out with 184.108.40.206 MIL-STD-171 hard chrome bore
- Laser engraved with ST Spider logo (visable through ejection port door opening)
- Mil-Spec tool steel carrier key
- Carrier key has 220.127.116.11 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish inside and out with 18.104.22.168 MIL-STD-171 hard chrome bore
- Carrier key is attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked per the Mil-Spec
- Bolts are CNC machined from Carpenter No. 158®
- Bolts have 22.214.171.124 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish inside and out
- All bolts are shot peened per the current Mil-Spec
- All bolts are Individually High Pressure Tested (HPT) and then Individually Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
- Tool steel extractor, shot peened, 126.96.36.199 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish, fitted with a Mil-Spec black extractor spring insert and Mil-Spec Viton o-ring.
- Mil-Spec firing pin with 188.8.131.52 MIL-STD-171 hard chrome finish
- Mil-Spec cam pin with 184.108.40.206 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish
- Mil-Spec firing pin retaining pin with 220.127.116.11 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish