MagPul MBUS Gen 2 Flip-Up Rear Sight (FDE)
New from the Magpul production line comes the redesigned MBUS, the MBUS Gen2. Compatible with all Milspec 1913 Picatinny rails, this second generation introduces a slimmer profile for better optics compatibility and a lower profile stowing position as well as a positive detent to securely lock the front sight post in place. The rear sight is adjustable for windage and utilizes plane small, large and the NAWS (No Aperature Window Sight) apertures. The new MBUS (Magpul Back-Up Sight) GEN 2 is a low-cost, color injection molded, folding back-up sight. The dual aperture MBUS Rear Sight is adjustable for windage and fits all MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail equipped weapons, but is specifically tailored to the AR15/M16/M4 platform.
Lightweight reinforced polymer construction keeps added ounces to a minimum, while the spring loaded folding design ensures that the MBUS Gen2 will stay out of the way until you need it. This combination of compact durability and one-touch rapid deployment takes any system to the next level. Order your Rear MBUS Gen2 sights today!
- Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
- Clamps to any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 receiver rail and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- Protective wings shield the dual flip apertures
- Detent knob easily and positively adjusts windage
- Reduced size for greater optics compatibility
- Both small and large apertures are on the same plane
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.3 oz.
- Height above rail, stowed: ~0.51 in.
- Length, stowed: 2.6 in.
- Length, deployed: 1.5 in.