Holosun 507C Red Dot Pistol Sight - Multi-Reticle System (Dot, Ring, Both) - X2
The Holosun 507C Version 2 red dot sight offers features found in red dot sights costing much more. The wide frame lets you find the target fast, and the choice of three reticles - dot, ring or both - puts you in control of the sight picture. With a push of the button, you can switch between a 32-MOA circle with a 2-MOA dot, a 2-MOA dot only or a 32-MOA ring only. Pinpoint accuracy from point-blank to 100 or more yards is literally at the tip of your finger with the Holosun HS507C.
The 507C Holosun pistol red dot scope operates using solar power. Use the sun to power the sight and the battery backup, which is capable of holding up to 50k hours of battery life in low-light conditions. The scope mounts easily to an RMR slide or a Pic rail. With the Holosun circle dot solar-power reflex sight, model 507C, you get the quality of RMR red dot sights at a price you will love.
Don't settle for the V1 or V2 model 507C. This is the latest and greatest X2
- Multiple Reticle System featuring three red reticles
- Parallax free optical design, with unlimited eye relief
- Minimized obstruction of vision, with push-button controls and a streamlined housing design
- Motion Sensor with Shake Awake, or can stay on until manually turned off
- Internal battery tray design
- Solar cell and high-capacity battery provide dual power supplies
- CNC-machined with 7075-T6 housing