The SI Modular Guide Rod for Gen 3 Glocks is a stainless steel, customizable system that accepts any aftermarket Glock Spring as well as Strike Industries' custom recoil spring weights. Its stainless steel shaft and anodized aluminum end cap will not rust, crack or break as easily as polymer rods found in oem Glock pistols, increasing it's service life compared to standard recoil assemblies.
Compatibility: Fits G17,17L,22,24,31,34,35,37
- Shaft ID: 0.223"
- OD: 0.41"
- Length: 3.10"(without shims)
- 1x GMGR : SUS303
- 3x endcaps: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- 2x 0.2mm shims: SUS304
- 1x 0.4mm shims: SUS304
Instructions: The varieties of included shims are to ensure the guide rod fits a wide variety of Glock slides. Begin with just the 0.4mm shim and test for fit and function. the shims also change how flush the end cap is to the front of the slide.
- Easily swap different spring weights.
- Made from 303 Stainless Steel for corrosion resistance and increased toughness.
- Adjustable fit with the included shims even allows compatibility with our Jitterplug Glock Gen 3 upgrade.
- Endcaps available in 4 different colors, and 3 different designs.