Seekins Precision 18" Match Grade Stainless .223 Wylde Barrel
Seekins Precision match grade barrels are a major upgrade for any tactical or competition rifle or carbine. Premium stainless steel blanks are precision machined and inspected to guarantee perfect concentricity and alignment for maximum accuracy potential. Each barrel has a non-glare bead blast finish which is then Armor Black coated and threaded for applicable muzzle devices. Threads for .223 Wylde are ½-28. 5R button rifling and 1:8 twist.
Made as a drop in replacement barrel for any mil-spec rifle. The .223 Wylde chamber takes advantage of .223 Remington accuracy while still able to safely and accurately shoot the higher pressure 5.56mm NATO ammunition. The 18" .223 Wylde barrel uses a rifle length gas system.
- Length - 18"
- Caliber - .223 Wylde
- Material - 416R Stainless Steel - 5R Button Rifling
- Finish - Non-glare bead blast finish which is then Armor Black coated
- Gas System Length - Rifle-Length
- Gas Block Journal - .750"
- Twist Rate - 1:8 inches
- Muzzle - 1/2x28 Threaded
- Other Info - Dimpled for gas block