BCM M4 Upper Receiver
Assembly (w/ Laser T-Markings)
the correct Mil-Specs.
(Inside Diameter for barrel extension slightly undersized for a tighter fit to
the barrel and a more accurate rifle.)
Precision machined to correct Mil-Specs from 7075 T6 Forgings
• Fully Assembled with forward assist, and ejection port cover
• Mil-Std 1913 Rail for mounting optics and accessories
• Machined for use with barrels that use an M4 barrel extension
• Laser etched T-markings for addressing the remounting of optics
• Includes Mil-Spec Forward Assist with heat treated tool steel pawl, with
press fit and pinned cap
• Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class2
• Dry Film Lube on interior bore per Mil-Specs
• Made in the U.S.A.
This product will not include the BCM logo etched on the receiver. It is
marked “BCM4” over the gas tube hole.