BCM M4 Upper Receiver Assembly (w/ Laser T-Markings)
Built to the correct Mil-Specs, the inside diameter for barrel extension slightly undersized for a tighter fit to the barrel and a more accurate rifle. This product will not include the BCM logo etched on the receiver. It is marked “BCM4” over the gas tube hole.
- Precision machined to correct Mil-Specs from 7075 T6 Forgings
- Fully Assembled with forward assist, and ejection port cover
- Mil-Std 1913 Rail for mounting optics and accessories
- Machined for use with barrels that use an M4 barrel extension
- Laser etched T-markings for addressing the remounting of optics
- Includes Mil-Spec Forward Assist with heat treated tool steel pawl, with press fit and pinned cap
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class2
- Dry Film Lube on interior bore per Mil-Specs
- Made in the U.S.A.