80 Percent Arms Easy Jig Gen 2 - AR15 / AR-9 Only Version
NOTE: This 80% Lower Jig comes with the regular router plate as seen in the picture.
Click here for the MultiPlatform version, which can also do .308 lowers
The patented Easy Jig® Gen 2 is the world's easiest to use, fully universal, 80% lower jig capable of finishing AR-15 and AR-9 lowers. Easy Jig® Gen 2 is the culmination of our years of experience gained from manufacturing the world's first router jig and the best selling 80% lower jig in history, the Easy Jig® Gen 1.
We thought through every possible detail to improve the user experience with Easy Jig® Gen 2 and took into account hundreds of suggestions from our customers. No detail was too small to be overlooked. The result is quite simply the finest 80% lower jig ever produced. This may not be the absolute cheapest jig on the market, but it is arguably the very best. We invite side by side comparison to any other 80% lower jig on the market, nothing else compares.
Our AR-15 / AR-9 only version of Easy Jig® Gen 2 has all the amazing features of the Easy Jig® Gen 2 Multi-Platform, except it does not fit .308 lowers. If you want to complete AR-15, AR-9, and .308 in the same jig, Easy Jig® Gen 2 Multi-Platform is the best choice. The AR-15 / AR-9 only jig cannot be retrofitted to accommodate .308 lowers.
- Fits all known AR-15 and AR-9 Designs
- Self centering mechanism ensures perfection even with exotic billet lower designs
- Tested to work with over 23 of the most common handheld routers
- Built-in measuring gauges. No measuring tools needed
- No drill press needed, only a hand drill and handheld router
- Included Shop Vac Attachment means less mess!
- Includes detailed manual, quick start guide, and video tutorial download
- End mill never makes contact with jig, no wear surfaces
- End mill supported by premium quality bearing with extended service life
- No reported bearing failures out of thousands of jigs sold
- Drill block made with hardened steel
- Solid Steel 3/4 inch thick side plates
- Jig weighs over 7 pounds
Note: Tool kit and 80% lower not included. 80% Arms 5/16 end mill is required to use this jig.
CLICK HERE FOR 80 PERCENT ARMS STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
Please note: Some states may not allow you to legally manufacture a firearm without a serial number (like the state of NJ and Washington DC). Please be sure to do your due diligence and make sure you are following your state and local laws before attempting to manufacture a firearm. This is not intended and should not be construed as an advertisement or offer for sale of any of our products to New Jersey or Washington DC residents or any person in New Jersey or Washington DC.