Enhanced Nickel Teflon Trigger Assembly
Our Enhanced Trigger Assemblies are build on a traditional Mil-Spec foundation with some key upgrades for increased performance. All components are sourced from US mil contractors that meet or exceed military specifications. Triggers and hammers are made from 8620 steel and properly heat treated. Trigger sear surfaces maintain correct geometry and are polished prior to heat treatment to ensure that surface hardened material is never removed. Triggers, hammers and disconnectors receive our proprietary electroless Nickel Teflon finish for increased lubricity and corrosion protection. The final step involves lightly buffing the Nickel Teflon on the trigger sear surface, giving the trigger a grit free pull and crisp break without compromising the base metal.
We've taken it a step further and hand selected hammer springs that keep the pull weight on the low end of the spectrum. Every single trigger assembly is checked with a pull gauge to ensure that pull weight is between 5 to 5 1/2 pounds.
- All components are machined and heat treated to mil-spec
- Mil-spec geometry and reliability maintained
- Trigger sear surfaces are polished before heat treatment
- Proprietary nickel teflon finish
- Nickel teflon is lightly buffed, giving the trigger a grit free pull and crisp break without compromising the base metal
- Springs are hand selected to produce a 5 to 5 1/2 pound trigger pull
- Polished trigger
- Trigger and hammer pins
- Trigger, hammer, and disconnector springs