Battle Arms Development Enhanced Pin
Set (BAD-EPS) for the AR15 / M16
/ M4 style rifles. The set consists of the Enhanced Takedown Pin (BAD-ETP)
and Enhanced Pivot Pin (BAD-EPP). Precison Swiss CNC machined from round
stock steel bars, the BAD-ETP & BAD-EPP are case hardened and finished in
milspec black maganese phosphate.
The BAD-EPS features the
following improvements and features:
- AR15 / M16 / M4 Compatible - Fits all AR15/M16/M4 lower receivers with mil-spec
.250" diameter front pivot and rear takedown pin holes.
- Patent Pending Pivot Pin & Takedown Pin Head
Designs - Greatly improved gripping
surface and pull strength without the use of oversize heads.
- Low Profile Pin Heads
- Low drag and never in the way. Lower profile than mil-spec pin heads.
- Ambidextrous Safety Compatible - The Enhanced Takedown Pin (BAD-ETP) head design does
not obstruct the use of the right side ambi safety selector lever.
- Extended Pin Tips (+0.030" over milspec) - Added tip length noticeably aids in starting/pushing
the pins out from the left side of the receiver, without undue protrusion.
- Bullet Tip Guide
- Cone shaped recess at both pin tips prevent accidental bullet or tool
slip and reduced the chance of scratching/damaging of the receiver.
- Patent Pending EZ Guide Channel & Magnetic Assist
Install - Easy, hassle free magnet
assisted installation of the EPP (Enhanced Pivot Pin). No more lost
detents and springs.
Each BAD-EPS comes with (1)
BAD-ETP, (1) BAD-EPP, (2) KNS hardened stainless steel detents, (2) 17-7 nickel
plated stainless steel pin springs, and (1) high-strength neodymium magnet for
hassle free magnet assisted installation of the Enhanced Pivot Pin (BAD-EPP).
Proudly designed and manufactured in