WarrHogg Black 80% Lower Receiver & Jig Kit
This 308 / AR10 80% lower receiver and jig system called the WarrHogg from Polymer 80 is the result of two years of design, planning, meticulous engineering and rigorous testing. As the industry’s first reinforced polymer receiver designed for a DPMS-styled .308 in an 80 percent format, it features a reinforced design that has a solid core.
This WarrHogg features an improved buffer tube ring and ribbing across the entire upper surface area and a no-thread design on the pistol grip. Its stiffened magwell design is incredibly lightweight, making it a favorite for varmint or hunting rifles. It is injection-molded from an automated system, which assures every receiver is perfectly machined every time.
This kit’s lower features include:
- 1x W308 lower receiver
- 1x ⅜” pistol grip nut
- 1x 1.5” pistol grip screw
This kit’s jig features include:
- 1x WarrHogg J100 .308 jig
- 1x 7/16” end-mill bit with laser-etched dept mark
- 1x ⅜” safety selector switch hole drill bit
- 1x 5/32” pin hole drill bit for triggers and hammers
- 1x 5/16” trigger hole drill bit
- 1x TG100 trigger guide