Polymer80 .308 80% Lower Receiver & Jig - OD Green
After two years of planning, design, engineering, and testing, we're proud to introduce the industry's first reinforced polymer receiver designed for the DPMS styled .308 in an 80% format. A jig and all drill bits are included in this package.
- Industrial strength, finest reinforced polymer material....nothing held back.
- Feel the difference the second you pick it up.
- Rock solid frame, injection molded from a fully automated system that was two years in the making.
WarrHogg Design Features:
- Unique reinforced polymer design with solid core design
- ATF compliant design
- Beefed up buffer tube ring and ribbing across the entire upper surface area
- No-thread design on pistol grip area
- Stiffened magwell, ultra-light design
Each P80-308 kit includes:
- 1x W308 lower receiver
- 1x 3/8" pistol grip nut
- 1x 1.5" pistol grip screw
- 1x WarrHogg J100 .308 jig
- 1x 7/16" End-Mill bit w/ laser-etched dept mark
- 1x 3/8" Safety selector switch hole drill bit
- 1x 5/32" Pin hole drill bit for triggers & hammers
- 1x 5/16" Trigger hole drill bit
- 1x TG100 trigger guide
Start your new .308 rife project with a WarrHogg right now. Is it legal? Yes! The .308 unit is well within the defined parameters of a "receiver blank" defined by the ATF and therefore has not yet reached a stage of manufacture that meets the definition of firearm frame or receiver found in the Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA).
- Add an ultra-light .308 rifle to your armory
- Superior accuracy varmint or hunting rifle
- Hydrodip the receiver to customize
- Competition rifle
- Build a zombie gun, just in case
- Prepper rifle build and stow with food
Please note: Some states may not allow you to legally manufacture a firearm without a serial number (like the state of NJ). Please be sure to do your due diligence and make sure you are following your state and local laws before attempting to manufacture a firearm. This is not intended and should not be construed as an advertisement or offer for sale of any of our products to New Jersey residents or any person in New Jersey.