Spikes Tactical BAR 2 - 13.2" Rail
The Spike's Tactical LW BAR2 - 13.2" Rail is a 1pc free floating quad-rail that's machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum with a barrel nut machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum and finished in type III Hardcoat Anodizing on the rail and barrel nut. The main benefit of the BAR rail is to those who wish to have a suppressor inside of the rail or for those shooters who have large bear paw hands and who feel that skinnier rails are just too small ( the BAR is about the same circumference as a DD rail with the popular Magpul XTM covers).
Out The BAR rail also features scalloping on the rails that not only saves a little bit more weight but also allows you to run this rail without any rail covers! This sounds like an outlandish claim to those who have had their hands cut up on other quad-rails that have been lovingly called "cheese graters". The BAR also offers excellent heat ventilation, built in anti-rotation tabs to keep the rail and even the barrel nut from coming loose, and of course; sexy styling.
But wait, there's more! The BAR has 5 built in QD sockets (sling attachment points), allows for a continuous top rail, it's compatible with many low profile gas blocks, and it's made right here in the USA and backed by our LIFETIME WARRANTY!
- 1pc free float design
- Rail is Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Barrel nut is Machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Type III Hardcoat Anodized Black on the rail and barrel nut
- Built in Anti-Rotation tabs
- Excellent heat ventilation, and sexy styling
- Scalloped rails
- 5 Built in QD sockets (Sling attachment points)
- Rail attaches to the barrel nut w/ (8) T-20 Grade 8 Torx screws
- Continuous top rail
- Compatible with Many Low profile gas blocks
- Barrel nut works with standard USGI barrel nut wrench
- Weight - 350.9 Grams
- Inside dimensions 1.80"
- Outside dimensions Picatinny to picatinny 2.42"
- 13.2" BAR rail
- (3) Black Ergo rail covers
- (1) Barrel nut
- (1) Heavy Duty QD Sling loop
- (4) Barrel nut shims, (3 Thick/1 Thin) for proper barrel nut alignment every time!
- (10) Grade 8 T-20 Torx screws (8 to attach the rail to the barrel nut and 2 spares)
- (1) Tube of Blue Loctite
- (1) T-20 Torx wrench
- (1) Instruction sheet
- Spike's Tactical Lifetime Warranty