RTB Complete Lightweight BCG - Black Nitride & RTB Reduced Power Carbine Buffer Spring - RP YELLOW
Featuring our new Right To Bear Lightweight 5.56/.223 BCG, weighing in at approximately 8.9 Ounces, or 252.5 Grams for you lightweight build fanatics! Using our low mass Bolt Carrier Group creates less reciprocating mass moving back and forth inside the action, which reduces recoil significantly. Our lightweight carrier also allows proper cycling with less gas. When used in conjunction with an adjustable gas block & a reduced power buffer spring, you can tune the gas way down, which will reduce muzzle rise and carbon build up.
The increased lubricity from the Black Nitride process allows you to take full advantage of its lightweight profile. The slick surface combined with our lightweight carrier, creates very little resistance and allows the rifle to cycle smoother and increases reliability.
Click here for the carrier only with gas key
- Caliber: .223 / 5.56 / 300 Blackout
- Enhanced 9310 Steel (Bolt)
- 8620 Tool Steel (Carrier)
- Mil-Spec Extractor Spring, black extractor insert, Viton O-Ring
- Tool Steel Extractor
- Shrouded Firing Pin
- Mil-Spec Gas Key (4130 Steel) attached with Grade 8 hardware and Properly staked
- Bolt is shot Peened and MPI
- Weight: 8.9 Ounces / 252.5 Grams!
- Black Nitride Finish
- Lifetime Warranty (you break it, we replace it)
AR15 / M4 Reduced Power Carbine Buffer Spring - Yellow
RTB Reduced power carbine buffer spring has roughly 20% less spring tension than your standard buffer spring. This low powered buffer spring is ideal when used in conjunction with a lightweight carrier and/or an adjustable gas block to minimize recoil.
By reducing the weight of your action with lightweight parts and reducing the amount of spring tension, you can tune the gas block way down, which almost completely eliminates recoil! An easy way to think of it is (less mass reciprocating at a lower speed inside of your rifle). This buffer spring can also help under gassed AR15 rifles cycle properly and aid in last round bolt hold open.
- Reduced Power Carbine Buffer Spring (20% reduced tension)
- ASTM Grade A877 Certified Valve Quality Chrome Silicon Wirestock
- Heat Treated, Stress Relieved and Dual Stage Shot-Peened post winding (Our springs really ARE shot-peened)
- Impregnation / Plating with Re-Micronized Molybdenum Disulfide formulation