Right To Bear 10.5" Barrel 300BLK (Pistol) + M-LOK Free Float Handguard - 9.25" - Slant Cut
This .300 Blackout chambered 10.5" Barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish and QPQ coated M4 feed ramp extension.
Quench Polish Quench (QPQ) is a specialized type of nitrocarburizing case hardening that increases corrosion resistance. It is sometimes known by the brand name of Tufftride, Tenifer Black Nitride or Melonite. QPQ is a huge improvement over Chrome Lined barrels. Unlike chrome lining, where the chrome is built up on the surface, QPQ converts the surface without the risk of dimensional build up.
- Length - 10.5"
- Material - 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- 11-Degree Target Crown - Further improve accuracy
- Profile - Medium
- Finish - QPQ Corrosion Resistant
- Gas System Length - Pistol
- Gas Block Journal - .750" Gas Block Journal
- Twist Rate - 1/7 Twist
- Muzzle - 5/8x24 Threaded
- Weight - 21oz
This 9.25 inch is compatible with any Mil-Spec AR15 upper. It features diagonal cross cuts for weight savings and increased strength. Each component is manufactured right here in Florida to precise tolerances for a firm fit and reliable service. The barrel nut and all mounting hardware included.
- 9.25" free float handguard
- MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail on top
- 4 M-Lok slots on 3 sides
- Precision Machined 6000 Series aluminum, for high strength and weight savings
- Clamp on system for easy assembly
- Steel Barrel nut to resist movement under heat
- Made in USA