Holosun HS510C Circle Dot Open Reflex Red Dot Sight / Multi Reticle - Solar Backup
Are you looking for a less expensive alternative to EOtech holographic sights? The Holosun HS510C circle dot open reflex sight is exactly what people who demand precision want. The sight offers a 65-MOA circle with a 2-MOA dot, a 2-MOA dot only or a 65-MOA ring only at the push of a button. This wide-open view provides an ultra-fast sight picture for close work, and the 2-MOA dots allow rapid target acquisition at a distance.
Making this even better for AR three-gun enthusiasts, the Holosun open reflex sight is solar powered with a battery backup. Shoot the event without worrying about battery life. When light conditions drop, use the battery to power the reticle. Shake Awake turns on the sight when you draw, or use the stay-on option to leave the reticle lit until you are completely finished.
When maximum sight window and rapid target acquisition matter, the Holosun HS510C red dot pistol sight delivers!
- Multiple Reticle System featuring three reticles
- Parallax free optical design, with unlimited eye relief
- Minimized obstruction of vision, with push-button controls and a streamlined housing design
- Motion Sensor with Shake Awake, or can stay on until manually turned off
- Internal battery tray design
- 32mm×24mm open lens
- Solar cell and high-capacity battery provide dual power supplies
- Titanium-alloyed, shock-resistant protective hood
- Quick Detach/release mount
- CNC-machined with T6061-T6 housing
- Maximum Purchase:
- 10 units