Fail Zero LIGHTWEIGHT Nickel Boron EXO Bolt Carrier Group - BCG
This low mass BCG provides smoother operation and less recoil resulting in faster target reacquisition for quicker follow-up rounds. This is critical in competition shooting and actual tactical situations.
This FZ Lightweight BCG runs as great as it looks! Like all FailZero products it is easier to clean and maintain, and guaranteed for life.
The increased lubricity from the Nickel Boron treated parts allows you to take full advantage of its lightweight profile. The slick surface combined with the lightweight carrier, creates very little resistance and allows the rifle to cycle smoother and increases reliability.
Click here for the reduced power buffer spring
Click here for the adjustable gas blocks
- 21% weight reduction from standard Mil-Spec carrier
- FZ logo engraved into the carrier
- New high polish finish on all components
- Smoother operation! Less mass helps minimize the overall movement and reduces felt recoil
- Lightweight is great for competition shooters as well as hunters looking for lighter gear
- All components are EXO Nickel Boron coated which adds to the smooth operation, extended wear and easier cleaning
- Lighter weight means faster follow up shots and better control of groupings
- Carrier weighs only 6.4 oz and complete BCG is only 9.2 oz
- Compatible in all Mil-spec AR Platforms
- All components are EXO Nickel Boron with a high polish finish
- Compatible with 5.56, .223, and 300 Blackout
- Maximum Purchase:
- 10 units