Blem AR15 Anodized 80% Lower - Optional Engravings ^
These lowers have some blemishes
It's made from T6 heat-treated 7075 aluminum with a Type III hardcoat anodized finish to protect against wear and tear and corrosion. Its magwells have been flared and broached, and all it needs is a machined trigger and safety well in order to be a fully functional, mil-spec lower receiver. Review some of the graphics that can be engraved by clicking on the Magwell and Safety tabs above, and customize the look of your 80 percent lower. Shop at RightToBear.com and save with great discount pricing on your AR15 parts without sacrificing quality.
Don't forget to select 1 of the 28 different safety markings from the drop down menu. The safety engraving reference chart can be seen under the "CHART A" tab above.
You can have any of the 5 lines below engraved. Pick and choose if you like, but we recommend using all of them. We recommend using all capital letters, but we will engrave exactly what you type.
1. Name of Person or Entity (This can be your personal name, trust name, etc.)
2. City & State
3. Model (This can be whatever you want) **DEFAULT PREFIX = "MOD:"
4. Caliber ("MULTI" is a good choice but you can choose whatever caliber you want) **DEFAULT PREFIX = "CAL:"
5. Serial Number (This should be unique and should not match any of the serial numbers that you currently own or have manufactured. If you add the same lower multiple times, we will continue the serial number sequence for you.) **DEFAULT PREFIX = "S/N:"
***YOU MUST SPECIFICALLY REQUEST IN THE "ORDER COMMENTS" SECTION THAT WE ARE NOT TO ENGRAVE THE DEFAULT PREFIXES IF YOU DO NOT WANT THEM.***
Cerro 80% Lower Specs:
- 80% Machined (Just needs trigger well and safety machined)
- 7075 Aluminum
- T6 Heat Treated
- Magwells are flared and broached
- Cerro Forge (Key Hole may or may not be machined off)
Please note: Some states may not allow you to legally manufacture a firearm. Please be sure to do your due diligence and make sure you are following your state and local laws before attempting to manufacture a firearm. This is not intended and should not be construed as an advertisement or offer for sale of any of our products to New Jersey residents or any person in New Jersey.
- Maximum Purchase:
- 40 units
ENGRAVING REFERENCE CHART
Our direct diode fiber laser engraving produces an extremely good looking and contrasting white mark on Anodized or Cerakoted surfaces
CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE
CLICK HERE TO SEE ACTUAL SAMPLES OF SURFACE ENGRAVING