Billet .308 / AR-10 Anodized 80% Lower Receiver - Optional Engravings - Anodized
.308 Ano 80% Lower Specs:
- Type III Hardcoat anodized finish
- Machined from forged 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Compatible with DPMS Style AR10 Components and Magazines
- Integral trigger guard
- Features Broached Magazine Well
- Made in the USA!
RTB is now offering anodized 80% lower receivers pre-engraved with whatever serial number and manufacturer information you want. This 80% lower will be engraved much deeper than the ATF required .003" depth. We typically engrave to a depth of .01" and you will need to fill out the following information in the text boxes above:
You can have any of the 5 lines below engraved. Pick and choose if you like, but we recommend using all of them. We recommend using all capital letters, but we will engrave exactly what you type.
1. Name of Person or Entity (This can be your personal name, trust name, etc.)
2. City & State
3. Model (This can be whatever you want) **DEFAULT PREFIX = "MOD:"
4. Caliber ("MULTI" is a good choice but you can choose whatever caliber you want) **DEFAULT PREFIX = "CAL:"
5. Serial Number (This should be unique and should not match any of the serial numbers that you currently own or have manufactured. If you add the same lower multiple times, we will continue the serial number sequence for you.) **DEFAULT PREFIX = "S/N:"
***YOU MUST SPECIFICALLY REQUEST IN THE "ORDER COMMENTS" SECTION THAT WE ARE NOT TO ENGRAVE THE DEFAULT PREFIXES IF YOU DO NOT WANT THEM.***
PLEASE NOTE: We are not lawyers and we do not keep up with your local or state laws. The information above is only provided as a general reference. It is the responsibility of the manufacturer to do their due diligence and make sure they are staying in compliance with local and state laws. Laws are updated and changed often; make sure you are up to date. We cannot and will not provide any legal advice as we are not lawyers.Please note: We will not ship 80% blanks to the following states: NY, NJ, D.C., CT, HI, CA, MD, WA, DE, NV, IL and RI. This is not legal advice, and we encourage you to check your local and state laws prior to ordering.
ENGRAVING REFERENCE CHART
Our direct diode fiber laser engraving produces an extremely good looking and contrasting white mark on Anodized or Cerakoted surfaces
CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE
CLICK HERE TO SEE ACTUAL SAMPLES OF SURFACE ENGRAVING