Builder's Grade 14.5" 5.56 Upper Receiver | 12" M-LOK | Without Bolt Carrier Group and Charging Handle
This complete upper receiver may be considered a pistol or SBR upper until a long enough muzzle device is permanently attached, providing a 16-inch Overall Length barrel.
Looking for a high-quality AR upper that is both versatile and reliable? Look no further than our 14.5" upper, which can be pinned and welded to meet the 16" OAL requirement.
This barrel is the perfect choice for those looking for a compact and maneuverable platform in close quarters (CQB) situations. Its shorter length makes it easier to move around corners and through tight spaces, while still providing exceptional accuracy and control.
One of the key advantages of our 14.5" barrel is its improved handling and balance. With a shorter overall length and reduced weight, this barrel is easier to control and maneuver. This can make all the difference in a high-stress shooting scenario, where split-second decisions and precise movements are critical.
The 14.5 inch M-LOK upper receiver comes with a 12 inch free float handguard and is built with only the best Mil-Spec components. The heart of this upper is comprised of a 4150 barrel making the action smooth and easy to keep clean.
- Length - 14.5"
- Material - 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Profile - Government
- Finish - QPQ Corrosion Resistant
- Gas System Length - Mid-Length
- Gas Block Journal - .750" Gas Block Journal
- Twist Rate - 1/7 Twist
- Muzzle - 1/2x28 Threaded
- Weight - 24.8oz
- 11-Degree Target Crown - Further improve accuracy
- Machined from a Mil-Spec 7075 T6 forging Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III
- M4 Feed ramps
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 12" free float handguard
- MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail on top
- 3 M-Lok slots on 3 sides
- Precision Machined 6000 Series aluminum, for high strength and weight savings
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- Clamp on system for easy assembly
- Steel Barrel nut to resist movement under heat
- 11.7 oz with barrel nut and hardware
- 1.35" Inside Diameter
- 1.63" Wide
- Made in USA
Please Note: Uppers may present light fouling from our quality control process and/or test firing
***Please allow an additional 2-3 business days of lead time as these uppers are made to order.***