Builder's Grade 16" 5.56 Upper Receiver | A2 | 12" M-LOK | Without Bolt Carrier Group and Charging Handle | Flat Dark Earth
The Barreled 16 inch M-LOK upper receiver comes with a 12 inch free float handguard and is built with only the best Mil-Spec components. The heart of this upper is comprised of a 4150 barrel and our black nitride bolt carrier group that is finished with an incredible polish, making the action smooth and easy to keep clean.
- Length - 16"
- Material - 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Profile - Government
- Finish - QPQ Corrosion Resistant
- Gas System Length - Carbine
- Gas Block Journal - .750"
- Twist Rate - 1:7 inches
- Muzzle - 1/2x28 Threaded
- Weight - 28 oz
- Other Info - M4 feed ramps
- Machined from a Mil-Spec 7075 T6 forging Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III
- M4 Feed ramps
- FDE Cerakote
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 12" free float handguard
- FDE Cerakote
- MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail on top
- 3 M-Lok slots on 3 sides
- Precision Machined aircraft grade aluminum, for high strength and weight savings
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- Clamp on system for easy assembly
- Steel Barrel nut to resist movement under heat
- 11.7 oz with barrel nut and hardware
- 1.35" Inside Diameter
- 1.63" Wide
- Made in USA
Please Note: Uppers may present light fouling from our quality control process and/or test firing
***Please allow an additional 2-3 business days of lead time as these uppers are made to order.***