Ruger LCP 2 .380 ACP W/ Green Viridian Laser 2.75" - (1) 6 Round Magazine
The Ruger LCPII chambered in 380 ACP is an ultra compact pocket pistol with an internal hammer and green Viridian laser. This minuscule concealed carry firearm is a generational improvement over the original LCP with a much improved trigger, better sights, and enhanced controls. The integral contrast sights of the LCPII are taller than the original and serrated to reduce glare while the through hardened slide features front and rear serrations and has been tuned to be easier to manipulate for those with less hand strength. The LCPII uses Ruger's Safe Action fire control system that combines protected internal hammer with a bladed safety trigger. The trigger itself has a smooth pull, clean crisp break, and positive reset. *Note: 6rd LCP magazines are compatible with the LCP II, but will not activate the last round hold-open feature of the LCP II. 7rd LCP magazines are NOT compatible with the LCP II. Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and improved grip.
- Viridian‚® E-Series„ Green (510-532 nm) Laser.
- Compact and lightweight, the LCP‚® II is designed to fit a variety of holsters.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
- Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and improved grip.
- Utilizes Ruger's safe, reliable and proven Secure Action„ fire-control system that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger. The trigger has a short, smooth pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Safety features include an integrated trigger safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Easy-to-rack slide designed to hold open after last round ejection.
- Black Oxide, alloy steel barrel.
- Also includes: one 6 round magazine.
- Note: 6-round LCP‚® magazines are compatible with the LCP‚® II, but will not activate the last round hold-open feature of the LCP‚® II. 7-round LCP‚® magazines are NOT compatible with the LCP‚® II.
This item MUST ship to an FFL. Please see our purchasing guidelines for more information.
- Maximum Purchase:
- 5 units