RTB Complete 16" .22LR Upper Receiver - Black | 15" M-LOK | 2 CMMG Mags | 50 Rounds Ammo
This Complete 16 inch M-LOK upper receiver comes with our RTB 15 inch free float handguard and is built with only the best Mil-Spec components. The heart of this upper is comprised of a 4150 barrel and the bolt is made of all stainless steel construction and we use an anti-jamb dedicated 22 charging handle.
|Material||4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium|
|Muzzle Thread||1/2x28 TPI|
Bolt Carrier Group:
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Designed to work with all CMMG and RTB .22LR barrels
- long lasting and reliable
- Machined from a Mil-Spec 7075 T6 forging Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III
- M4 Feed ramps
- Made in the U.S.A.
- MATERIAL: HARD COAT ANODIZED ALUMINUM HANDGUARD, ALUMINUM BARREL NUT
- PRECISION BORE
- ACCEPTS M-LOK RAIL SECTIONS & ACCESSORIES
- 7075-T6 BARREL NUT
- RAIL LENGTH IS MEASURED ALONG THE TOP
- INNER DIAMETER: 1.36"
- Durable polymer construction with a filled-in, reinforced channel
- .22 ARC Mil-Spec style
- Anti-Jam Charging Handle Assembly
The magazine combines the proven functionality of our original 22ARC magazines with all new exterior styling to match the looks of our lineup of firearms and other conversion magazines.
It features a 25-round capacity and is compatible with .22LR conversion kits and CMMG Mk4/mil-spec AR15 lower receivers.
- 25 Round Capacity magazine
- .22 Long Rifle
- Atchisson-type Conversion Systems
- Black Polymer Finish
Aguila 1B220335 .22 Long Rifle Ammo 40 Grain Copper Hallow Point Ammo:
Features and Specifications:
- Manufacturer Number:1B220335
- Caliber:.22 Long Rifle
- Bullet Type: Hollow Point
- Bullet Weight: 40 Grain
- Standard Velocity
- Muzzle Velocity 1280 fps
- Muzzle Energy 138 ft/lbs
- Uses: Small Game, Target Shooting, Training, and Plinking
Uppers may present light fouling from our quality control process and/or test firing
All semi-auto rimfire firearms operate best with quality copper plated and full powered or high velocity 22lr ammunition.
Although .22lr AR builds do not utilize the functionality of a buffer or buffer spring, we still recommend using both to provide a stopping point/wall that prevents the 22 bolt carrier from moving rearward. Using a buffer and buffer spring will prevent light primer strikes. This is true for all Ciener/Atchisson 22 pattern platforms.
- Maximum Purchase:
- 10 units