Builder's Grade Complete 16" .22LR Lightweight Pencil Upper Receiver | A2 | 12" M-LOK Slant Cut | With Bolt Carrier Group and Charging Handle
Our .22 LR upper receivers are fully compatible with CMMG or similar 22 components. Our barrels and bolts are fully interchangeable and follow the same pattern as CMMG.
Compatible with RTB/CMMG .22 magazines, which you can find here
|Material||4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium|
|Muzzle Thread||1/2x28 TPI|
Bolt Carrier Group:
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Designed to work with all CMMG and RTB .22LR barrels
- long lasting and reliable
- Machined from a Mil-Spec 7075 T6 forging Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III
- M4 Feed ramps
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 12" free float handguard
- MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail on top
- 4 M-Lok slots on 3 sides
- Precision Machined 6000 Series aluminum, for high strength and weight savings
- Clamp on system for easy assembly
- Steel Barrel nut to resist movement under heat
- Made in USA
- Durable polymer construction with a filled-in, reinforced channel
- .22 ARC Mil-Spec style
- Anti-Jam Charging Handle Assembly
Uppers may present light fouling from our quality control process and/or test firing
All semi-auto rimfire firearms operate best with quality copper plated and full powered or high velocity 22lr ammunition.
Although .22lr AR builds do not utilize the functionality of a buffer or buffer spring, we still recommend using both to provide a stopping point/wall that prevents the 22 bolt carrier from moving rearward. Using a buffer and buffer spring will prevent light primer strikes. This is true for all Ciener/Atchisson 22 pattern platforms.