MagPul MBUS Pro Offset Front Sight - 45 Degree
Building on the proven MBUS Pro platform, the MBUS Pro Offset Sights are part of an effective aiming system to supplement magnified optics on M1913 Picatinny mounting surfaces. In the event of a damaged or nonfunctional primary optic, or a close target, rotating the rifle 45 degrees provides the shooter with a fully-featured iron sighting solution. The MBUS Pro Offset Front Sight features durable Melonited steel construction, positive detented lockup when deployed, tool-less adjustment of the front post for easy zeroing, and a low profile footprint to ensure compatibility and reduce interference with most rifle setups. Made in U.S.A.
- 1 MOA (1.131"/100m) per click with a 14.5" sight radius
- 0.7 MOA (0.820"/100m) per click with a 20" sight radius
- Case hardened steel construction with Melonite finish
- Factory equipped with the Magpul Enhanced Front Sight Post
- .040” Match width for increased precision
- .060” Standard width for maximum visibility
- Picatinny rail compatible
- Tool-less elevation adjustment knob
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions as well as on the elevation knob
- Standard AR height over bore - 45-degree offset - right-hand side
- Weight: 1.8 oz
- Height above rail: 0.18"
- Length - Stowed: 1.9"