MagPul MBUS Gen 2 Flip-Up Front Sight (Grey)
New from the Magpul production line comes the redesigned MBUS, the MBUS Gen2. Compatible with all Milspec 1913 Picatinny rails, this second generation introduces a slimmer profile for better optics compatibility and a lower profile stowing position as well as a positive detent to securely lock the front sight post in place.
The new MBUS (Magpul Back-Up Sight) GEN 2 is a low-cost, color injection molded, folding back-up sight. The MBUS Front Sight is adjustable for elevation and fits all MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail equipped weapons, but is specifically tailored to the AR15/M16/M4 platform. Lightweight reinforced polymer construction keeps added ounces to a minimum, while the spring loaded folding design ensures that the MBUS Gen2 will stay out of the way until you need it. This combination of compact durability and one-touch rapid deployment takes any system to the next level. Order your Front MBUS Gen2 sight today!
- Reduced size for greater optics compatibility
- Both small and large apertures are on the same plane
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.2 oz.
- Height above rail, stowed: 0.51 in.
- Length, stowed: 2.6 in.
- Length, deployed: 1.5 in.
- Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
- Clamps to most any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 railed hand guard and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- Protective wings shield the spring-locking A2 front sight post
- Maximum Purchase:
- 30 units