Builder's Grade 16" 5.56 Upper Receiver | A2 | 15" Quad M-LOK Slant Cut | Without Bolt Carrier Group and Charging Handle
The 16 inch M-LOK upper receiver comes with a 15 inch quad free float handguard and is built with only the best Mil-Spec components. The heart of this upper is comprised of a 4150 barrel making the action smooth and easy to keep clean.
- Length - 16"
- Material - 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- 11-Degree Target Crown - Further improve accuracy
- Profile - Government
- Finish - QPQ Corrosion Resistant
- Gas System Length - Mid-Length
- Gas Block Journal - .750" Gas Block Journal
- Twist Rate - 1/7 Twist
- Muzzle - 1/2x28 Threaded
- Weight - 28oz
- Machined from a Mil-Spec 7075 T6 forging Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III
- M4 Feed ramps
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 15" free float handguard
- MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail on top
- 4 M-Lok slots on 4 sides
- Precision Machined arcraft grade aluminum, for high strength and weight savings
- Clamp on system for easy assembly
- Steel Barrel nut to resist movement under heat
- Made in USA
Please Note: Uppers may present light fouling from our quality control process and/or test firing
***Please allow an additional 2-3 business days of lead time as these uppers are made to order.***