Battle Arms Development Bad-Ass Lite Ambidextrous Safety Selector, Lightweight - Black
This professional grade, LIGHTWEIGHT semi-auto safety selector is the perfect upgrade to your AR-15. The CNC machined, billet 7075-T6 aluminum skeletonized levers are strong and lightweight. It comes standard with a precision SWISS CNC machined, reversible throw steel safety center core with 0°-90° and 0°-60° short-throw options. The standard and short aluminum safety levers are fully interchangeable and modular to accommodate left or right handed shooters.
The new BAD-ASS-LITE is now 100% compatible with all known, AR variant lower receivers and triggers designed to work with the “Mil-Spec” AR-15 semi-auto safety. No longer do you need a short-throw relief cut on your lower receiver to use the ambidextrous safety, simply use the provided short-throw markings sticker! No longer do you have to choose which trigger is compatible with the safety! If the trigger it will work with a “Mil-Spec” AR-15 semi-auto safety, it will work with the new BAD-ASS-LITE!
- 1 x Safety Center – Reversible 0°-60° or 0°-90° Semi-Auto – Hardened Steel, Black Phosphate
- 1 x Standard Lever – Aluminum, Black Anodized
- 1 x Short Lever – Aluminum, Black Anodized
- 2 x 8-32 Set Screws 5/64” Hex – Black Oxide
- 1 x 5/64in Hex Short Arm L-Key – Black Oxide
- 1 x Hardened SS Safety Detent – Black Nitride Finish
- 1 x Safety Selector Detent Spring
- 1 x Short-throw Fire Marking Sticker