Ammo Bundle | Right To Bear 14.5" Gov Profile Barrel 5.56 (MidLength) + 40rd Sellier & Bellot SB556A 5.56x45mm NATO Ammo 55 Grain FMJ
This 5.56 chambered 14.5" Gov Profile Barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish and QPQ coated M4 feed ramp extension.
Quench Polish Quench (QPQ) is a specialized type of nitrocarburizing case hardening that increases corrosion resistance. It is sometimes known by the brand name of Tufftride, Tenifer Black Nitride, or Melonite. QPQ is a huge improvement over Chrome Lined barrels. Unlike chrome lining, where the chrome is built up on the surface, QPQ converts the surface without the risk of dimensional build up. The technique is used when two or more of the following properties are required in a workpiece:
- Length - 14.5"
- Material - 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Profile - Government
- Finish - QPQ Corrosion Resistant
- Gas System Length - Mid-Length
- Gas Block Journal - .750" Gas Block Journal
- Twist Rate - 1/7 Twist
- Muzzle - 1/2x28 Threaded
- Weight - 24.8oz
- 11-Degree Target Crown - Further improve accuracy
**LIMIT 500 ROUNDS PER ORDER***
Sellier and Bellot produce ammunition using high quality components which is the choice of hunters, competitive shooters, law enforcement agencies and militaries around the world. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Caliber: 5.56X45MM NATO AMMO
- Bullet Type: Full Metal Jacket
- Muzzle Velocity: 3301 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 1344 ft. lbs
- Primer: Boxer
- Casing: Brass Casing
- Bullet Weight: 55 Grains
- Bullet Style: Ball M193 Full Metal Jacket
- Case Type: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 3270 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 1306 ft lb
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.259
- Sectional Density: 0.127
- 20 Rounds Per Box
Please note: We will not ship ammunition to the following states: CA, AK, HI, NY, D.C., MA, IL, CT, and NJ. This is not legal advice, and we encourage you to check your local and state laws prior to ordering.
- Maximum Purchase:
- 12 units