AR15 80% Lower Receiver (Cerro Forge) - Serial Number / Manufacturer Engraving - Raw
RTB is now offering 80% lower receivers pre-engraved with whatever serial number and manufacturer information you want. This 80% lower will be engraved much deeper than the ATF required .003" depth. We typically engrave to a depth of .01" and you will need to fill out the following information in the text boxes above:
- Name of Person or Entity (This can be your personal name, trust name, etc.)
- City & State
- Model (This can be whatever you want)
- Caliber ("MULTI" is a good choice but you can choose whatever caliber you want)
- Serial Number (This should be unique and should not match any of the serial numbers that you currently own or have manufactured). If you purchase multiple lowers, we will continue the serial numbers for you in ascending order. If you want a set of specific serial numbers, please let us know in the comment section of your order. Having a serial number on your unfinished 80% lower does NOT make it a firearm. Serial numbers are not stored or given to anyone.
PLEASE NOTE: We are not lawyers and we do not keep up with your local or state laws. The information above is only provided as a general reference. It is the responsibility of the manufacturer to do their due diligence and make sure they are staying in compliance with local and state laws. Laws are updated and changed often; make sure you are up to date. We cannot and will not provide any legal advice as we are not lawyers. Please note: Some states may not allow you to legally manufacture a firearm without a serial number (like the state of NJ). Please be sure to do your due diligence and make sure you are following your state and local laws before attempting to manufacture a firearm. This is not intended and should not be construed as an advertisement or offer for sale of any of our products to New Jersey residents or any person in New Jersey.
Cerro 80% Lower Specs:
- 80% Machined (Just needs trigger well and safety machined)
- 7075 Aluminum
- T6 Heat Treated
- Magwells are flared and broached
- Cerro Forge (Key Hole may or may not be machined off)
- Raw aluminum finish