AR15 80% Lower Receiver (Cerro Forge) - Serial Number / Manufacturer Engraving - Raw
RTB is now offering raw 80% lower receivers pre-engraved with whatever serial number and manufacturer information you want. This 80% lower will be engraved much deeper than the ATF required .003" depth. We typically engrave to a depth of .01" and you will need to fill out the following information in the text boxes above:
You can have any of the 5 lines below engraved. Pick and choose if you like, but we recommend using all of them. We recommend using all capital letters, but we will engrave exactly what you type.
1. Name of Person or Entity (This can be your personal name, trust name, etc.)
2. City & State
3. Model (This can be whatever you want) **DEFAULT PREFIX = "MOD:"
4. Caliber ("MULTI" is a good choice but you can choose whatever caliber you want) **DEFAULT PREFIX = "CAL:"
5. Serial Number (This should be unique and should not match any of the serial numbers that you currently own or have manufactured. If you add the same lower multiple times, we will continue the serial number sequence for you.). **DEFAULT PREFIX = "S/N:"
***YOU MUST SPECIFICALLY REQUEST IN THE "ORDER COMMENTS" SECTION THAT WE ARE NOT TO ENGRAVE THE DEFAULT PREFIXES IF YOU DO NOT WANT THEM.***
If you select to have safety engravings the Engraving will be on both sides of lower.
Please note: We will not ship 80% blanks to the following states: NY, NJ, D.C., and RI. Some states such as: CT and HI may require 80% frames to be serialized. This is not legal advice, and we encourage you to check your local and state laws prior to ordering.
Please add multiple lowers to the cart for unique serial numbers. If you add the same lower multiple times, we will continue the serial number sequence for you.
Cerro 80% Lower Specs:
- 80% Machined (Just needs trigger well and safety machined)
- 7075 Aluminum
- T6 Heat Treated
- Magwells are flared and broached
- Cerro Forge (Key Hole may or may not be machined off)
- Raw aluminum finish