WarrHogg .308 80% Lower Receiver & Jig - Black
After two years of planning, design, engineering, and testing, we're proud to introduce the industry's first reinforced polymer receiver designed for the DPMS styled .308 in an 80% format. A jig and all drill bits are included in this package.
- Industrial strength, finest reinforced polymer material....nothing held back.
- Feel the difference the second you pick it up.
- Rock solid frame, injection molded from a fully automated system that was two years in the making.
WarrHogg Design Features:
- Unique reinforced polymer design with solid core design
- ATF compliant design
- Beefed up buffer tube ring and ribbing across the entire upper surface area
- No-thread design on pistol grip area
- Stiffened magwell, ultra-light design
Each P80-308 kit includes:
- 1x W308 lower receiver
- 1x 3/8" pistol grip nut
- 1x 1.5" pistol grip screw
- 1x WarrHogg J100 .308 jig
- 1x 7/16" End-Mill bit w/ laser-etched dept mark
- 1x 3/8" Safety selector switch hole drill bit
- 1x 5/32" Pin hole drill bit for triggers & hammers
- 1x 5/16" Trigger hole drill bit
- 1x TG100 trigger guide
Start your new .308 rife project with a WarrHogg right now. Is it legal? Yes! The .308 unit is well within the defined parameters of a "receiver blank" defined by the ATF and therefore has not yet reached a stage of manufacture that meets the definition of firearm frame or receiver found in the Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA).
- Add an ultra-light .308 rifle to your armory
- Superior accuracy varmint or hunting rifle
- Hydrodip the receiver to customize
- Competition rifle
- Build a zombie gun, just in case
- Prepper rifle build and stow with food