FAXON FIREARMS 18" GUNNER, .223 Wylde, Rifle-Length, 416R, QPQ, 5R, NP3 Extension
Faxon's MATCH SERIES of barrels takes our renowned performance and value up a notch.
The extension is coated in NP3, a nickel-teflon coating that maintains incredible dry lubricity, corrosion resistance, and with the coating, tightens up fit between the extension and receiver - again improving upon accuracy. Combined, the Match Series of barrels are ready for when duty calls or the buzzer beeps with unrivaled performance value.
Manufactured 100% in-house from gun-barrel-quality bar-stock, the Match Series starts with 416-R in 5R rifling. 5R is a hybrid rifling, with lands opposite grooves and reduced sharp angles that reduces jacket deformation increasing velocity and easy cleaning. We chamber our Match Series in .223 Wylde, a hybrid chamber that the 5R rifling takes full advantage of. Better accuracy through less bullet jump, but fully and individually MPI tested for your safety. After rigorous testing, the barrels are Nitride treated inside and out, locking in the bore, improving barrel life, and keeping the elements at bay.
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless Steel GBQ
- Barrel Type: 5R Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: .223 Wylde
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 18”
- Barrel Profile: GUNNER
- Barrel Gas System: Rifle Length
- Inside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Outside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas Block Diameter: .625"
- Gas Port Diameter: .093"
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.9"
- Barrel Extension: M4 - NP3 Nickel Teflon Coated
- Weight: 1.44 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected!
- 11-degree Target Crown