80 Percent Arms Easy Jig Gen 2 Multi-Platform - AR15 and .308 80% Lower Jig
NOTE: This 80% Lower Jig comes with the regular router plate as seen in the picture.
If you don't plan on milling a .308, then you can save money buy clicking here for the standard Gen 2 Jig
The patented Easy Jig® Gen 2 Multiplatform™ is the world's easiest to use, fully universal, 80% lower jig capable of finishing AR-15, AR-9, and DPMS gen 1 pattern .308 80% lowers without the need for any additional adapter pieces. The jig converts between AR-15 and .308 by simply flipping the rear buffer tube mount and side plates.
The Easy Jig® Gen 2 is the culmination of our years of experience gained from manufacturing the world's first router jig and the best selling 80% lower jig in history, the Easy Jig® Gen 1. We thought through every possible detail to improve the user experience with Easy Jig® Gen 2 and took into account hundreds of suggestions from our customers. No detail was too small to be overlooked. The result is quite simply the finest 80% lower jig ever produced. We invite side by side comparison to any other 80% lower jig on the market, nothing else compares.
Click here for the Gen 2 Tool Kit needed for this jig
- The only jig known to fit every known AR-15, AR-9, and DPMS gen 1 .308 lower
- Converts between AR-15 and .308 in seconds
- No adapter pieces are required to convert, just flip plates over.
- Self centering mechanism ensures perfection even with exotic billet lower designs
- Tested to work with over 23 of the most common handheld routers
- Built-in measuring gauges. No measuring tools needed
- No drill press needed, only a hand drill and handheld router
- Included Shop Vac Attachment means less mess!
- Includes detailed manual, quick start guide, and video tutorial download
- End mill never makes contact with jig, no wear surfaces
- End mill supported by premium quality bearing with extended service life
- No reported bearing failures out of thousands of jigs sold
- Drill block made with hardened steel
- Solid Steel 3/4 inch thick side plates
- Jig weighs over 7 pounds
Note: Tool kit and 80% lower not included. 80% Arms 5/16 end mill is required to use this jig.
CLICK HERE FOR 80 PERCENT ARMS STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
Please note: Some states may not allow you to legally manufacture a firearm without a serial number (like the state of NJ and Washington DC). Please be sure to do your due diligence and make sure you are following your state and local laws before attempting to manufacture a firearm. This is not intended and should not be construed as an advertisement or offer for sale of any of our products to New Jersey or Washington DC residents or any person in New Jersey or Washington DC.