EASY JIG GEN 2 - COMBINED AR-15 AND .308 80% LOWER JIGThe patent pending Easy Jig Gen 2 Multiplatform is the word’s easiest to use, fully universal, 80% lower jig capable of finishing AR-15, AR-9, and DPMS gen 1 pattern .308 80% lowers without the need for any additional adapter pieces. The jig converts between AR-15 and .308 by simply flipping the rear buffer tube mount and side plates. The Easy Jig Gen 2 is the culmination of our years of experience gained from manufacturing the world’s first router jig and the best selling 80% lower jig in history, the Easy Jig Gen 1. We thought through every possible detail to improve the user experience with Easy Jig Gen 2 and took into account hundreds of suggestions from our customers. No detail was too small to be overlooked. The result is quite simply the finest 80% lower jig ever produced. We invite side by side comparison to any other 80% lower jig on the market, nothing else compares.Click here for Easy Jig Gen 2 Tool Kit
Or here for just the End Mill
- The only jig known to fit every known AR-15, AR-9, and DPMS gen 1 .308 lower
- Converts between AR-15 and .308 in seconds
- No adapter pieces are required to convert, just flip plates over.
- Self centering mechanism ensures perfection even with exotic billet lower designs
- Tested to work with over 23 of the most common handheld routers
- The only jig that works with full size routers (adapter required). Click to view list of compatible routers
- Less drilling, drill only 1 hole prior to milling
- World’s fastest jig, can complete an 80% lower in under 30 min
- Jig requires no disassembly to insert or remove 80% lower
- 80% lowers can be inserted or removed in under 10 seconds
- Built-in measuring gauges. No measuring tools needed
- No drill press needed, only a hand drill and handheld router
- Included Shop Vac Attachment means less mess!
- Includes detailed manual, quick start guide, and video tutorial download
Note: Tool kit and 80% lower not included. 80% Arms 5/16 end mill is required to use this jig.
- End mill never makes contact with jig, no wear surfaces
- End mill supported by premium quality bearing with extended service life
- Drill block made with hardened steel
- Solid Steel 3/4 inch thick side plates
- Jig weighs over 7 pounds
- Note: Tool kit and 80% lower not included. 80% Arms 5/16 end mill is required to use this jig.