5D Tactical Universal 80% Lower Router Jig
Made with aircraft-grade aluminum side plates, this 80 percent lower receiver router jig from 5D Tactical is one of the most durable and easiest to use jigs on the market. Guaranteed to provide universal finishes for all billet and forged AR-15 lower receivers as well as Glock and Colt AR-9 lowers, the 5D Tactical router jig is quick, compact and easy to use. Some features of the 5D Tactical universal router jig include:
- Fast and Easy - Novice users can expect to finish a lower in as little as 45 minutes
- Optimized for a Compact Router - Using a revolutionary router guide system means the end mill never touches the jig
- Universal 80% Lower Receiver Compatibility - Lowers mount in the jig by the same locations used to mount an upper receiver, the jig is universal for any metal AR-15 80% lower receiver and it’s optimized for any material (6061-T6, 7075-T6, Polymer, etc.)
- Centered and Aligned Finished Features - Mounted by the front pivot, rear takedown and buffer extensions ensure the fire control group pocket is centered with the action
- No-Touch Side Plates - Guarantees universal metal lower fitment and helps prevent accidental damage or marring
- Less Drilling - Drill only 2 holes prior to beginning the milling process
- 3-Step Process - Each drilling and milling step corresponds to a simple 1-2-3 process
- High-Visibility Milling - External milling templates provide open area above the lower for full visibility during milling and easy chip removal
- Super Fast Assembly - Only 11 total screws are needed to assemble the jig and it never needs to be completely disassembled
- Quick Release Pins - Once the jig has been assembled, lowers can be installed and removed in seconds
- Integrated Depth Gauge - The depth gauge is integrated to the template plate to keep both hands free for setting drilling and milling depths
- Patent Pending - Unique and innovative technology
Finish out your 80 percent lower at home by purchasing the 5D Tactical hybrid end mill, jig tool kit and one of our many 80 percent lower receivers. Be sure to contact the Right To Bear team if you have any questions or concerns about our selection of 5D Tactical products!
Please note: Some states may not allow you to legally manufacture a firearm without a serial number (like the state of NJ). Please be sure to do your due diligence and make sure you are following your state and local laws before attempting to manufacture a firearm. This is not intended and should not be construed as an advertisement or offer for sale of any of our products to New Jersey residents or any person in New Jersey.