5D Tactical Universal AR-15 80% Lower Receiver Router Jig (Steel Version)
This product does NOT come with a lower or tools. If you are seeing that photo you need to clear your web browsers cache and cookies
STEEL SIDE PLATES & DRILL GUIDE
The AR-15 Router Jig by 5D Tactical is the fastest, most technologically advanced, easiest to use jig on the market and provides the best finished results, PERIOD. All you will need from us to finish an AR-15 80% lower at home is the AR-15 Router Jig, our Hybrid End Mill, and some drilling tools. Our Hybrid End Mill and the necessary drilling tools are available as a prepackaged kit in our Jig Tool Kit.
Our AR-15 Router Jig is guaranteed universal for all billet and forged AR-15 80% lower receivers as well as with Glock and Colt Style AR-9 80% Lowers. See below for more in-depth information and review the Router Jig Instructions video for a complete overview of the process. To complete your lower, be sure to purchase an 80% lower receiver along with the 5D jig tool kit listed above.
- Fast and Easy - The AR-15 Router Jig by 5D Tactical is an advanced design allowing even novice users to finish a lower in 45 minutes, advanced users can expect to finish a lower in as little as 30 minutes
- Optimized For Use With a Compact Router - Universal Router Adapter in conjunction with the included guide pins utilize twin template cavities to trace the outline of the fire control group pocket
- Truly Universal 80% AR-15 Lower Receiver Compatibility - Guaranteed. An 80% lower mounts in our jig by the same locations used to mount an upper receiver. Universal for any metal AR-15 80% lower receiver on the market. Optimized for any material; 6061-T6, 7075-T6, Polymer, etc.
- Centered and Aligned Finished Features - Mounting an 80% lower by the front takedown, rear takedown and buffer tube extension ensures properly aligned finished features
- Oversized End Mill - Industry first, Patent Pending 3-flute 5/16" diameter end mill designed from the ground-up for optimal finished results
- No-Touch Side Plates - Exclusive design guarantees universal metal AR-15 80% lower fitment, AR-9 80% lower fitment, and helps to prevent accidental damage or marring during use
- Less Drilling - Drill only 2 holes prior to beginning the milling process.
- 3-Step Process - Each drilling and milling step corresponds to a simple 1-2-3 process
- Solid Steel Wear Surfaces - All surfaces which may come in contact with a tool are solid high-strength steel for maximum durability
- High-Visibility Milling - External milling templates provide open area above the lower for full visibility during milling and easy chip removal
- Super Fast Assembly - Only 11 total screws are needed to assemble the jig, and it never needs to be completely disassembled
- Quick Release Pins - Once the jig has been assembled, lowers can be installed and removed in seconds
- Integrated Depth Gauge - The depth gauge is integrated to the template plate to keep both hands free for setting drilling and milling depths
- Patent Pending - Unique and innovative technology