5D Tactical Original Universal AR-15 80% Lower Receiver Router Jig
Aircraft Grade Aluminum Side Plates
The AR-15 Router Jig by 5D Tactical is the fastest, most technologically advanced, easiest to use jig on the market and provides the best finished results, PERIOD. All you will need from us to finish an AR-15 80% lower at home is the AR-15 Router Jig, our Hybrid End Mill, and some drilling tools. Our Hybrid End Mill and the necessary drilling tools are available as a prepackaged kit in our Jig Tool Kit.
Our AR-15 Router Jig is guaranteed universal for all billet and forged AR-15 80% lower receivers as well as with Glock and Colt Style AR-9 80% Lowers. See below for more in-depth information and review the Router Jig Instructions video for a complete overview of the process. To complete your lower, be sure to purchase an 80% lower receiver along with the 5D jig tool kit listed above.
- Fast and Easy - Even novice users can expect to be able to finish a lower in as little as 45 minutes.
- Optimized For Use With a Compact Router - The Original Router Jig makes use of our revolutionary router guide system, so the end mill never touches the jig!
- Truly Universal 80% AR-15 Lower Receiver Compatibility - Guaranteed. An 80% lower mounts in our jig by the same locations used to mount an upper receiver. Universal for any metal AR-15 80% lower receiver on the market. Optimized for any material; 6061-T6, 7075-T6, Polymer, etc.
- Centered and Aligned Finished Features - The 80% lower is mounted in the jig by the front pivot, rear takedown and buffer extension ensuring the fire control group pocket is centered with the action.
- Oversized End Mill - Industry first, Patent Pending 3-flute 5/16" diameter end mill designed from the ground-up for optimal finished results
- No-Touch Side Plates - Exclusive design guarantees universal metal AR-15 80% lower fitment, AR-9 80% lower fitment, and helps to prevent accidental damage or marring during use
- Less Drilling - Drill only 2 holes prior to beginning the milling process.
- 3-Step Process - Each drilling and milling step corresponds to a simple 1-2-3 process
- High-Visibility Milling - External milling templates provide open area above the lower for full visibility during milling and easy chip removal
- Super Fast Assembly - Only 11 total screws are needed to assemble the jig, and it never needs to be completely disassembled
- Quick Release Pins - Once the jig has been assembled, lowers can be installed and removed in seconds
- Integrated Depth Gauge - The depth gauge is integrated to the template plate to keep both hands free for setting drilling and milling depths
- Patent Pending - Unique and innovative technology