WMD Full Mass M16 BCG | NiB-X Coating
The WMD full mass BCG is designed to maximize your AR15 / M4 / M16 weapon experience by providing the best reliability. Every step of the firing process is enhanced when using the WMD bolt carrier group. Starting with the feeding of the round from the magazine, the chambering of the round, the firing and ejection are improved by the coating on the WMD nickel boron bolt carrier group. The NiB-X coating is used by trusted brands Such as Spike's tactical and gives the BCG a clean and smooth performance while allowing longer firing periods without cleaning. This high quality part is capable of acting as an AR15 or M16 full mass BCG and is built to military grade specifications.
Order from our wide array of best-in-class weapon components today and experience many of the great products we have to offer from trusted brands.
- Bolt - Carpenter 158 heat-treated, shot-peened and magnetic particle inspected. Engineered from government drawings for NiB-X. Milspec gas rings. NiB-X coated (40% more wear-resistant than chrome)
- Extractor - Manufactured, heat-treated, and hardened per government drawings. NiB-X coated
- Firing Pin - Manufactured, heat-treated, hardened, chromed and certified per Government drawings
- Carrier - M4/16 style full mass (heavier) functions in AR15 and M4/16 platforms, 8620 material, heat treated and case hardened. Manufacturing tolerances and surface finishes tightly controlled. NiB-X coated for durability and ease of cleaning
- Gas Key - Hardened to USGI specifications and attached using grade 8 hardened fasteners. Permatex No. 3D Aviation Form a gasket Type III Sealing Compound per MIL-S-45180 used on assembly. NiB-X coated. Staked per military specifications
- Cam Pin - Manufactured, heat treated, hardened and certified per government drawings. NiB-X Coated